Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

The world all over is celebrating father's day.
Fathers all over are receiving gifts or messages from their children.
Fathers are being appreciated every seconds of today.
None of these is my father going to get from.
I actually did not know it was today till i signed into facebook.
Reading friends post to thank and appreciate their fathers.
I have nothing to thank mine for.
Do i thank him for rejecting me?
Or do i thank him for refusing to see or acknowledge me for 19 years of my life?
Or still making me his well kept dark secret?
Or do I simply thank him giving me life? yet not wanting to ever be part of it................

3 comments:

BSNC said...

At least you have a mum who loves and cherish you..

Roc said...

Someone wise once said...

To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.

Anonymous said...

The greatest moral victory is in rising above the intents of the wrong-er and excelling inspite of the wrong I think....... Not sure where I read that!

Post a Comment